"I like music. It defines life, love, and everything in between. I also happen to have an abnormally ridiculous amount of music in my possession, most of which I listen to very very rarely because I have a tendency to overplay. As in, overkill. As in, when I'm feeling a song I will play that tuneage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until I am either sick of it, or it is inducted into my special itunes playlist simply titled LEGENDARY. Many songs have come and gone; only the chosen few have made it to LEGENDARY status. Every so often, because I like to share music that is good, I will post the tracks that I am feeling at the moment - the ones that are on trial to make it to LEGENDARY. Hopefully in this manner, you, my readers, will be able to expose yourself to a broader variety of good music. And who knows - maybe it'll even make your LEGENDARY."
Current Musical Gold: Installment 10 (in no particular order)
1. Missing Harmony - Joseph Vincent
2. Sinner ft. Scott Russo - Bun B
3. Tears of a Fool - Souljah Fyah
4. Salute Your Captain - Prufrock (I see you mang!)
5. Gimme Sympathy (Cover) - Gloria Lee (my cuz is doing some biiiig things)
6. Fire In Freetown - K'Naan
7. Strong Will Continue - Nas and Damien Marley
8. Good Morning Baby - Bic Runga
9. Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
Bluesfest was maaaaaad.
Be excellent, all.