Pages

2.5.11

Current Musical Gold: Installment 20 (WITH YOUTUBE LINKS YO!)

So I've decided to stop teasing you kids with my recommendations of dope muzak and actually link you to it so you can experience the excellence of my musical taste for yourselves. Except in the case where the tunes I'm down with are too indie for youtube, cause I'm so hipster like that. HA. You're welcome.

-----

"I like music. It defines life, love, and everything in between. I also happen to have an abnormally ridiculous amount of music in my possession, most of which I listen to very very rarely because I have a tendency to overplay. As in, overkill. As in, when I'm feeling a song I will play that tuneage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until I am either sick of it, or it is inducted into my special itunes playlist simply titled LEGENDARY. Many songs have come and gone; only the chosen few have made it to LEGENDARY status. Every so often, because I like to share music that is good, I will post the tracks that I am feeling at the moment - the ones that are on trial to make it to LEGENDARY. Hopefully in this manner, you, my readers, will be able to expose yourself to a broader variety of good music. And who knows - maybe it'll even make your LEGENDARY."

---

Current Musical Gold: Installment 20 (in no particular order)
1. Brand New Spaces - Michael Bernard Fitzgerald
2. Fly Away - D-Pryde ft. Erika David
3. When People Go - Craig Cardiff
4. Mama Hold My Hand - Aloe Blacc (as recommended by Mr. Petey Ko)
5. Indiana - The Strumbellas
6. Hey Little Sister - The Postelles
7. Future of Music - Kixxie Siete ft. Robby
8. A Calming Wind - Whitebrow
9. Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep
10. Brutal Hearts - Bedouin Soundclash ft. Coeur de Pirate
11. We Don't Eat - James Vincent McMorrow

Be gold, be blessed, be musical. Peace y'all.

1 comment: