Pages

24.4.11

Something you should do today.

go here.
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2956715&Lang=en-CA

and donate $10, $20, $200...

no pressure, but I'm pretty desperate.

-----
WHY I NEED MONEY:

I'm heading to Ghana this summer for a three-month internship. I'm gonna be interning for Journalists for Human Rights and CIDA. I will be working at Kapital Radio in Kumasi, Ghana, as a human rights reporter. This is a sweet opportunity.

That being said, I'm completely screwed on the fundraising portion right now... need to somehow raise $2910 in the next seven days, or I can't go.

While I've got enough saved up to cover some of the required funds, I can't do it on my own. That's why I'm asking for support. No pressure whatsoever. Really, anything is appreciated.

If this sounds like something you'd like to help with, click the link above and sponsor me on my trip to Ghana! Tax receipts are automatically given for donations of $20 or over.

Thanks for considering, even. I really appreciate it.

Bless,
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment