"I like music. It defines life, love, and everything in between. I also happen to have an abnormally ridiculous amount of music in my possession, most of which I listen to very very rarely because I have a tendency to overplay. As in, overkill. As in, when I'm feeling a song I will play that tuneage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until I am either sick of it, or it is inducted into my special itunes playlist simply titled LEGENDARY. Many songs have come and gone; only the chosen few have made it to LEGENDARY status. Every so often, because I like to share music that is good, I will post the tracks that I am feeling at the moment - the ones that are on trial to make it to LEGENDARY. Hopefully in this manner, you, my readers, will be able to expose yourself to a broader variety of good music. And who knows - maybe it'll even make your LEGENDARY."
Current Musical Gold: Installment 19 (in no particular order)
1. Sabotage - Hyf and Prufrock (I see you)
2. Love the Way You Lie - Skylar Grey (THE ORIGINAL)
3. No Coma - I Mother Earth
4. Old Boys Club - Ian Kamau
5. N.T.F. - illScarlett
6. Leaving the Past - Immortal Technique
7. The One In Front of the Garage - Shad (check his new album, it is LIVE!)
8. The Light is You - Said The Whale
9. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
Yes yes y'all. Be well.