Pages

14.2.11

Current Musical Gold: Installment 18

"I like music. It defines life, love, and everything in between. I also happen to have an abnormally ridiculous amount of music in my possession, most of which I listen to very very rarely because I have a tendency to overplay. As in, overkill. As in, when I'm feeling a song I will play that tuneage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until I am either sick of it, or it is inducted into my special itunes playlist simply titled LEGENDARY. Many songs have come and gone; only the chosen few have made it to LEGENDARY status. Every so often, because I like to share music that is good, I will post the tracks that I am feeling at the moment - the ones that are on trial to make it to LEGENDARY. Hopefully in this manner, you, my readers, will be able to expose yourself to a broader variety of good music. And who knows - maybe it'll even make your LEGENDARY."

---

Current Musical Gold: Installment 18 (in no particular order)
1. The Flying Club Cup - Beirut
2. War On Machines - Blitzen Trapper
3. What - A Tribe Called Quest
4. Mine - Taylor Swift
5. Liquor Store Blues - Dumbfoundead ft. Victor Kim
6. Timshel - Mumford & Sons
7. Beautiful Beat - Nada Surf
8. Swerve and Lean - Nappy Roots
9. Don't Go Away - Oasis (making a comeback on my playlist of late)

Peace fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment