Here are things from today:
1. My knee is not yet 100%.
2. I just ate an orange and it was delicious.
3. I peeled the orange with two peels. My best is one peel.
4. A haircut is now a foregone conclusion. I think it's best I attempt to comb it myself so that the mean lady doesn't rip half of it out when she goes at it with the brush.
5. The latest work rush ended earlier today. No assignments due until next Thursday, YES!
6. I haven't had legitimate vegetables (or meat, for that matter,) for over six days.
7. I have had a lot of toast and fried rice with egg.
8. There is a sale on cream cheese happening at Billings. I think I will get some after class.
9. Billings closes at 9. I'll get some tomorrow.
10. I feel as if Vancouver has forgotten me.
11. Sarah Hill sent me a letter today and I loved it and she is a grand friend to have when I feel as if Vancouver has forgotten me.
12. Hopefully Eddie approves of this post.
13. Shaw left for Thanksgiving Weekend, as did everyone else worth spending time with. It's going to be a lonely Thanksgiving...